How to choose cookware suitable for both traditional and modern cooking?
If you are someone who thinks that traditional and modern cooking are both the same, then you need to precisely know the difference between them.
Traditional cooking is a theme-based cooking where everything should be given proper time and ingredients on the basis of which you would be able to get the best taste. While on the other hand modern cooking methods are specifically designed to cook food easily and within less time.
As the cooking methods are different it is said that we should be picking up cookware products accordingly, and that’s what most of the people are unaware of.
Hence that’s why we are going to discuss how to choose cookware suitable for both traditional and modern cooking methods.
Suitable Cookware For Modern & Traditional Cooking
Traditional cooking methods are the older one, so let’s discuss them first.
Most people think that traditional cooking methods are not implemented or relevant today, but when you travel around India you would be able to know that they are still being used.
This is because the kind of flavor and smell that these methods add to the food are different and can’t be added through modern methods.
- You would be able to notice iron kadais which are mainly used as a frypan in traditional cooking methods.
- Not just the utensils, but along with that in traditional cooking methods people used to have a lot of wooden-made kitchenware products such as spoons and more.
- Secondly, Indian clay pots are one of the most used utensils under traditional cooking methods.
People from Rajasthan, Punjab, Maharashtra, Kerala, and various other places of India are still using these cookware products specially to cook amazing food.
It’s time for us to talk about suitable cookware products for modern cooking methods.
- A bunch of cookware material has been introduced in the market for modern cooking methods.
- But when we talk about the most reliable cookware for modern cooking, it’s stainless steel cookware. Although you need to be very sure that you are picking up high-quality food grade stainless steel cookware products.
There’s one more benefit of opting for stainless steel cookware products, you would be able to use these products more effectively no matter if it’s for traditional or modern cooking.
Most of the modern cookware items come with proper safety measures, cool touch handles and many more such things that makes the overall cooking experience more enjoyable.
At Avias World, we offer a plenty of cookware options made up of high-quality food grade stainless steel which you should use for modern cooking.
There is no hard and fast rule that you can’t use traditional cooking methods with modern cookware products, but to get that authentic taste of traditional cooking you should use traditional cookware products. And to move forward with modern cooking, you know what to choose, yes it’s Avias stainless steel kitchenware.