AVIAS Ivy Lunch box | Stainless Steel Boxes with Silicon Bonded SS Lid | Durable machine wash cover bag | 2/3/4 containers
By proceeding with this order, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Silicone bonded SS lids to make this steel lunchbox leak proof
Comes with a handle on top, helping us to carry the lunch box easily
Comes in different container options.
The lunchbox from Avias IVY Tiffin box is made of premium stainless steel, which is rust-resistant and keeps food safe for consumption. It includes silicone-bonded stainless steel lids that are leak-proof and aid in keeping both dry and semi-liquid goods. Its beautiful design includes a top handle that makes carrying it around simpler.
This steel tiffin box which comes in a variety of capacities with containers ranging from 2/3/4, is simple to manage and clean. It is therefore a perfect lunch box for office, school, or college. Savour the flavour of freshly prepared meals because this stainless steel product preserves your food as nutritious, tasty, and fresh. Also good for Kitchen Gifts, Marriage gifts, Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, Festival gifts like Diwali gifts, Christmas gifts, Pongal gifts, etc.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel
- Weight: 560gm/ 760gm/ 940gm
- Package content: 1 unit of stainless steel box (2/3/4 tier) ,warranty card
- Country of origin - India
- Manufacturer/ packer - Avias India- 3rd floor, Twins Chambers, 824, Poonamallee High Rd, above Canara Bank, Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600010
Silicone bonded SS lids to make it leak proof
Made of premium quality food grade stainless steel with an attractive design
About This Product
- Avias IVY Lunchmate lunch box is made of premium quality stainless steel which is highly durable, rust-resistant and keeps the food safe for consumption.
- It comes with silicone bonded leak proof stainless steel lids which helps in storing both dry as well as semi liquid contents.
- It’s attractive design comes with a top handle which makes it easier to carry around.
- Easy to clean and manage, this product comes in a range of capacities with containers ranging from 2/3/4.