AVIAS Inox IB stainless steel cookpot with glass lid with steam vent | rust-resistant cooware with sandwich bottom | Induction and gas stove friendly | Silver (100% Off)
By proceeding with this order, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The thick sandwich bottom design provides even heat distribution
Sandwich base (SAS)
Strong and quite durable
Simple to clean
Induction base stainless steel cookware that allows gas stoves
Consists of 4 different sixes of cookpot with glass lid (14cm/16cm/18cm/20cm)
You can get an Inox cookware stainless steel cooking pot from Avias that features an enclosed sandwich bottom made of two layers of stainless steel and one layer of aluminium.
By ensuring a uniform dispersion of heat, the sandwich bottom technology prevents food from sticking or burning.
It is extremely sturdy and rust-resistant because it is composed of high-quality food-grade stainless steel. this stainless steel cookware has tempered glass lid with a steam release valve and riveted handles for its too-long lifespan.
It has an exquisite appearance for both cooking and serving meals thanks to the shiny finish. It is an induction base stainless steel cookware that also allows gas stoves and other heated sources
- Material: Heavy gauge stainless steel
- Weight: 640gm/ 820gm/ 980gm/ 1210gm
- Dimensions: 14cm/ 16cm/ 18cm/ 20cm (diameter)
- Package content: 1 piece of Inox IB cookpot with handle, 1- glass lid and warranty card
The thick sandwich bottom construction offers an even distribution of heat
Made of premium quality food-grade stainless steel with a glossy outer finish, satin inner finish
About This Product
- Avias brings to you an Inox cookpot which has encapsulated sandwich bottom wherein a layer of aluminum is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel.
- The sandwich bottom technology ensures even distribution of heat whereby avoiding sticking or burning of food.
- The glossy finish gives it an elegant look for cooking as well as serving food It is easy to clean and can be used on various stovetops.
- It can be used to fry small appalams, fryums, porous and the list goes on!