AVIAS Ezee Oil Pot See-Through
Rs. 525.00 Rs. 356.25
By proceeding with this order, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Made of premium quality stainless steel and acrylic
- Anti-drip design to prevent any leakage
- Ergonomically designed for easy grip
- Slant liquid outlet for easy pouring
- Comes in different capacities
- See-through top for easy visibility
- BPA free
- Stays fresh
- Prevents odour.
Avias Ezee Oil Dispenser is made of premium quality stainless steel which is anti-resistant and corrosion free. The acrylic top is see-through so that the content can be seen. It comes with a slant liquid outlet for easy pouring. The anti-drip design prevents any leakage and the lid above the outlet prevents the contents from contamination. It is ergonomically designed for easy and strong grip and is easy to use and clean.
- Material: Heavy gauge stainless steel and acrylic
- Weight: 350gm/450gm/ 550gm
- Package content: 1 SS oil dispenser and warranty card.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCTS
- Premium stainless steel construction, ensuring sturdy and durable, rustproof, and anti-corrosion.
- Non-Drip. Slant the liquid outlet to make the drip stop and back to the bottle when you stop pouring, ensuring the liquid would not flow out of the bottle.
- Dust Cover, protecting the seasoning from dust and insects.
- Besides, the cap is not very tight so you can open and use the bottle even with one hand, very convenient.(Notice: Please catch the bottle body but not the cap, do not knock the bottle down as the cap is not very tight).
- Large Capacity and Light Weight.500/7050/1000 ml capacity options for a small or big family, no need to refill too often.
- Lightweight means you can control and know the amount more accurately. Easy Care. The bottle is simple construction so you can clean it very easily.
Why cookware handles are important and how to use them
Cookware handles may seem like a small detail in the grand scheme of cooking, but they play an important role in the overall cooking experience. Handles not only provide a way to move...
Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Cookware Options
Sustainability has become a pressing issue in today's world, and people are taking conscious steps towards a greener lifestyle. One of the areas where we can make a difference is by using sustainable...
How to Cook Indian Food Faster in stainless steel kitchenware!
Indian food is renowned for its delicious flavor, spices, and variety of dishes. However, many people shy away from cooking Indian food at home because they believe it takes too long to prepare....
How to Close and Open Outer Lid Pressure Cooker
Pressure cookers have been a staple kitchen appliance for many years, especially in Indian households. They are an efficient and quick way to cook a variety of dishes such as lentils, rice, and...
International Women's Day: Celebrating Women in the Culinary Industry
International Women's Day recognizes the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women across the globe. In recent years, there has been a growing awareness and appreciation of women's contributions to various fields,...
The versatility of stainless steel cookware
Stainless steel cookware has been a popular choice among home cooks for decades. From sautéing and stir-frying to simmering and boiling, stainless steel is suitable for a wide range of cooking methods. But...