Do you love North-Indian cuisine and wish to get the exact same taste that the restaurants outside serve? If yes, then you are at the correct place!! Paneer tikka masala is super tasty, savoring and easy to prepare. The paneer tikka gravy is thick and contains an authentic spice taste that lights your taste buds. The dish is an excellent option to make when guests are at home or as a treat to your family. Let's get started with the recipe and cookware for paneer tikka masala. The procedure is divided into two parts: marinating paneer and preparing paneer tikka gravy. Grab your aprons and rush to your kitchen!!
- Onions - 2, finely sliced
- Tomato - 1, finely sliced
- Cottage cheese - about 10 medium size pieces
- Green Capsicum - 1, finely sliced
- Red, and Yellow Capsicum - 1 each, finely sliced.
(If you don’t have red and yellow using green is also works)
- Green chilies - 2, finely sliced
- Mint leaves - 1.5 cups.
(remember to use only leaves and no stems)
- Kashmiri red chilly powder - 2tbsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste.
- Cottage cheese: is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin B12.
- Tomatoes: Reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancer.
- Capsicum: high in vitamin C and helps in the growth of WBCs.
- Green chilly: reduces the risk of ulcers and prevents damage to cells.
- Black pepper: a good source of manganese and helps in bone health and wound healing.
- Onions: low in calories but high in nutrients like vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium.
- Mint leaves: are rich in nutrients and help relieve indigestion.
- Kashmiri red chilly powder: rich in vitamin C and improves digestion.
- Coat paneer cubes in salt, turmeric, red chilly powder and fry them in oil on low flame.
- Heat some oil in a stainless steel kadai and add all the spices. Cook until the raw smell disappears.
- Next, add the tomato puree to our gravy followed by some water. Cover with lid and allow it took for some minutes until oil starts to separate.
- Time for paneer to go in the gravy and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Coat 200g Paneer cubes in salt, turmeric, and red chilly powder. Fry them in 1tbsp oil on low flame for around 2 mins and keep aside.
- In the new Avias Triply stainless steel frypan, heat 2 tbsp oil and add all the whole spices once heated: garlic cloves, cinnamon, and a half tbsp cumin seeds. As soon as they start spluttering add 2 finely chopped onions and sauté until golden brown. The pan is curated specifically with low oil consumption. Now add 1 chopped green chilly and ½ tbsp ginger-garlic paste and let it cook until the raw smell disappears.
- Next, add ½ tbsp Kashmiri chili powder, ½ tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder, and ½ tbsp cumin powder, and let it all mix on low flame. The Avias Triply frypan distributes heat evenly making your food cook faster. Isn’t that cool?
- Moving on, make a puree of 2 tomatoes and add it to our gravy followed by some salt. Cover it with a lid and cook till oil separates. Add 2 tbsp whisked curd and mix well (Optional). Pour some water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes to this gravy along with 1 tbsp Kasuri Methi, ½ tbsp garam masala, and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
You can savour it with hot rotis/ phulkas or even naan. At my place, we also like to eat paneer tikka gravy with jeera rice, tastes amazing. Adding some yoghurt/ curd is completely optional and depends on your taste buds but if you are someone who likes a little spicy food then the dish is perfect for you.
Do try this paneer tikka masala recipe and let us know how it turns out by connecting to us on our social media handles @aviasindia. We look forward to your precious suggestions and reviews.
We also suggest the newest range of Avias India of Riara Triply Kadai’s and Riara Triply Saucepans. They are made using pure high-grade aluminium steel and have a thick base that spreads heat evenly resulting in food getting quicker and sparing you extra time for your loved ones. The products are coated from the inside such that no extra oil or food particles stick making them the utmost hygienic and easy to clean.
So if you are also searching for affordable, premium quality, and stylish cookware for your kitchen, do check out our website Avias World and triply stainless steel cookware products.