MANGO JOWAR SALAD
With summer around the corner, who doesn’t like mangoes? Mangoes are the favorite of the season and are liked by all age groups immensely. Today we are here to help with preparing this simple, easy-to-digest, and healthy Mango Jowar Salad. You can have it at the side with lunch, dinner, or even served with an appetizer. Go through this detailed step-by-step procedure and enjoy the process of cooking with Avias stainless steel cookware.
- Jowar - ½ cup
- Mango- ½ cup
- Raw Mango- ½ cup
- Cucumber- ¼ cup
- Boiled Peanuts- ¼ cup
- Cherry tomatoes- ¼ cup
- Salad Leaves- ½ cup
- Onion- ¼ cup
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Tabasco- 2 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tbsp
- Chilly Flakes- 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
Honey - 2 tbsp
//Alternative: Brown Sugar- 2tbsp
- Lemon zest.
- Jowar: a rich source of protein and improves digestion.
- Mangoes: great source of magnesium and potassium connected with lower blood pressure and regular pulse respectively.
- Cucumber: boosts fiber relieves problems of constipation, and keeps you hydrated.
- Peanuts: rich in protein, fat and fiber.
- Cherry Tomatoes: excellent source of vitamin A, C, E and potassium.
- Honey: is a good source of antioxidants and beneficial for the brain.
- Lemon: high amount of vitamin C and aids weight loss and kidney stones.
- Olive Oil: contains large amounts of antioxidants and may help prevent strokes.
- Tabasco: zero calories, zero salts and improves your metabolism.
- In a stainless steel talsa, add boiled peanuts and all the ingredients.
- Take a small glass bowl and add all the ingredients for dressing the salad.
- Add this mixture to your veggies and mix well.
- Garnish with some feta and your mango jowar salad is ready to serve.
- In a stainless steel saucepan first, boil the peanuts with some water. We prefer you to use the new Avias India’s Riara Triply saucepan which has SAS technology and makes any food cook faster than ever!!
- In a Talsa, add all the ingredients. Raw mango, cucumber, boiled peanuts, cherry tomatoes, onions, and salad leaves. We suggest Avias India’s Riara triply Talsa which is multipurpose and has advantages like even heat distribution of heat.
- You may also sauté the vegetables in oil or use them raw.
- Now take a small glass bowl and add some olive oil to it. Next add tabasco, salt, chilly flakes, lemon juice, honey, and a dash of lemon zest.
- Add this spice mixture to your veggies and mix well.
- Garnish with some feta and your salad is ready to serve. The Riara triply stainless steel talsa has an attractive design and beautiful finish!! You can also serve in it.
We hope you liked this easy summer recipe. Do try it and let us know by connecting with us at our social media handle: @aviasindia by sharing reviews and pictures.
The new Riara stainless steel triply cookware range by Avias India is to die for!! Being Budget-free, premium quality, and super shiny made with pure aluminum food-grade stainless steel, they are perfect for your kitchen.
Check out the Riara Triply Range.
Also available on Amazon India.