Refreshing Summer Drinks to Beat the Heat
As the temperatures rise and the sun shines brighter, there's no better way to beat the summer heat than with a refreshing and cooling drink in hand. Whether you're lounging by the pool, or simply seeking relief from the scorching sun, these delicious summer beverages will quench your thirst and leave you feeling rejuvenated. In this blog, we'll explore a collection of tantalizing summer drink recipes that are easy to make and bursting with flavors. Get ready to sip your way to ultimate refreshment!
Watermelon is the quintessential summer fruit, and when combined with tangy lemonade, it creates a delightful and hydrating beverage. Blend fresh watermelon chunks in a blender until smooth, then strain the juice to remove any pulp. Mix the watermelon juice with freshly squeezed lemon juice, a touch of honey or simple syrup, and chilled water. Serve over ice and garnish with a sprig of mint for an invigorating summer drink.
Iced Hibiscus Tea:
Hibiscus tea not only offers a vibrant color but also a refreshing and floral flavor that's perfect for hot summer days. Brew hibiscus tea bags in boiling water in a stainless steel saucepan and let it steep for a few minutes. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and sweeten with honey or your preferred sweetener. Allow the tea to cool, then pour it over ice and garnish with a lemon slice or fresh berries. Sip on this tangy and cooling drink to stay refreshed throughout the day.
Cucumber Mint Cooler:
Cucumbers are known for their cooling properties, making them an ideal ingredient for a summer drink. Blend peeled and chopped cucumbers with fresh mint leaves, a squeeze of lime juice, and a hint of agave syrup or honey. Strain the mixture to remove any solids, then pour the cucumber-mint juice into a glass filled with ice. Top it off with sparkling water or club soda for a crisp and revitalizing beverage.
- Aam Panna:
- 1 unripe green mangoes
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup jaggery adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon kala namak (black salt)
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add water to the stainless steel pressure cooker and place mangoes in it, and pressure cook it high for 8 minutes or 3 whistles.When the pressure cooker beeps, quick release the pressure manually.
- Let the mangoes cool down
- Once mangoes are cooled down, peel the skin and take out the pulp.
- In a blender, add mango pulp, sugar, cardamom powder, black salt, cumin powder, black pepper, and blend it until smooth .Aam Panna concentrate is ready.
- In a glass, add ice cubes, 3 tablespoons of Aam Panna concentrate, and add saved water or chilled water. Mix it well.
With these refreshing summer drink recipes in your arsenal, you'll stay cool and hydrated all season long. These beverages will be the perfect companions to beat the summer heat. Cheers to a cool and delicious summer!