Channa Chaat: A Delicious Street Food Recipe
Channa Chaat: A Delicious Street Food Journey with Avias Stainless Steel Tasla
Channa chaat is a popular North Indian street food that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. It is a savory and tangy dish made with chickpeas, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and a variety of spices. The chickpeas are boiled or roasted, then tossed with chopped vegetables, herbs, and spices. The chaat is typically served in a small bowl or on a paper plate, and it is often topped with chutneys, yogurt, and fresh cilantro.
Why Avias Stainless Steel Tasla is the Perfect Companion for Channa Chaat
If you're looking for a delicious and authentic way to enjoy channa chaat, be sure to make it at home with your Avias stainless steel tasla. This versatile pot is perfect for cooking chickpeas, potatoes, and other vegetables. It is also durable and easy to clean, making it a great choice for busy kitchens.
Here are some of the benefits of using an Avias stainless steel tasla for making channa chaat:
- Durability: Stainless steel is a non-reactive material that is resistant to corrosion and pitting. This means that your Avias tasla will last for years to come.
- Easy to clean: Stainless steel is also very easy to clean. Simply wash it with soap and water after each use.
- Heat conductivity: Stainless steel conducts heat evenly, so your food will cook evenly and thoroughly.
- Versatility: You can use an Avias tasla/ steel bowl for a variety of cooking tasks, from boiling and simmering to frying and sauteing.
Channa Chaat Recipe
Now that you have your Avias stainless steel tasla, you're ready to make some delicious channa chaat! Here is a simple recipe that you can follow:
- 1 cup dried chickpeas
- 2 potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Chutneys and yogurt, for serving
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least 8 hours.
- Drain the chickpeas and add them to your Avias tasla.
- Cover the chickpeas with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the chickpeas are tender.
- Drain the chickpeas and set them aside.
- In the same tasla, heat some oil and add the onions.
- Saute the onions until they are softened.
- Add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes more.
- Add the chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and garam masala.
- Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked chickpeas and stir to combine.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with chutneys and yogurt.
- For a spicier chaat, add some chopped green chilies.
- You can also add other vegetables to your chaat, such as carrots, bell peppers, or cucumbers.
- If you don't have an Avias stainless steel tasla, you can use any other type of pot or pan.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe for channa chaat! With your Avias stainless steel tasla, you can make this classic street food dish at home anytime. Subscribe to our website for more delicious mouthwatering recipes.