AVIAS Ceres Stainless Steel Premium Outer Lid Pressure Cooker + FREE GIFTS
By proceeding with this order, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Maximum safety gasket release system
Sandwich base (SAS)
Sturdy bakelite handles
Induction base stainless steel cookware that also allows gas stoves and other heat sources
2L- Set of 3 Kadai Inox Cookpot (18cm)
3L- Inox Cookpot (16cm) Idly cooker (4 plates)
5L- Inox Cookpot Set of 3 Milano Canister
The Avias Ceres Outer lid Pressure cooker is a thick bottom stainless steel cookware that provides all the necessities that are needed for an ideal kitchen. Because of its high-quality stainless steel, the 304 grade, no adverse health effects result from its use. Heat is uniformly distributed by the SAS (sandwich bottom) technology, which also makes it easier to cook with little or no oil and speeds up the cooking process.
The mix of sleek style and wholesome cooking in this cooker is ideal. While cooking, the handles remain cool and are comfortable to hold. For a secure and simple cooking experience, the fusible safety valve and gasket release system are a good combination.
This stainless steel cookware also includes a standard cover as well as a toughened glass lid. The food's colour, flavour, or texture are unaffected, and it is extremely hygienic.
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 1.5/3/5L
- Dimensions: Available in 17cm/21cm/24.2cm (diameter)
- Package content: 1 - Pressure Cooker, 1- glass lid, 1 - whistle, Instruction Manual, and warranty card
Ergonomically designed, made of quality stainless steel for better hygiene
Precision-designed weight set to regulate cooking steam pressure
Why Ceres Pressure Cooker Outer Lid
About This Product
- Food grade 18/8 stainless steel which is hygienic & easy to clean.
- Fusible safety valve for added safety & Gasket release system for maximum safety.
- Ideal, heat resistant handle designed to fit the curve of your palm.
- Package Content: 1-Pressure cooker, Whistle, instruction manual and warranty card.