5 Quick Recipes To Cook With Your Avias India Pressure Cooker
Till now, through our blog section we have discussed a lot of stuff that talks about our brand, and our products.
But this blog is not going to look like a generic blog. Because here we are going to talk about some of the best quick recipes that you can cook with Avias India Pressure cooker.
No matter at which situation you are stuck and how short time you have to cook food, you can use these 5 quick recipes any time.
We all know this healthy food alternative used whenever we are not feeling well, which is khichdi made up of dal.
The ingredients used are 1 cup rice, 1 cup toor dal , desi ghee, turmeric powder, hing, green chillies, chopped onions, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cinnamon, salt, curry leaves and some cloves.
- Firstly you need a tri-ply stainless steel pressure cookware by Avias India and mix dal, rice, turmeric powder, hing, salt, with 5 cups of water. And cook the mixture for 4 whistles.
- Take a small kadai, heat design ghee, cloves, cinnamon, green chillies, curry leaves, onions, garlic, red chillies, cumin seeds, and saute them for a few seconds on slow flame.
- Then in the same kadai add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, and saute them on medium flame for a minute.
- In the next step add the dal rice mixture we cooked in Avias India pressure cooker along with water in the kadai. Cook it for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Stir it properly. Although if you are using Avias India Kadai it’s not going to stick, but still you need to stir it frequently.
- Your khichdi is ready.
The ingredients used are olive oil, cloves, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorn, chopped potatoes, mushroom, water, milk, and some salt.
- Take some olive oil in Avias India pressure cooker, then add garlic, bay leaf, peppercorn, and saute them till you start getting the fragrance of the items.
- In the next step you need to add mushrooms, potatoes, water and salt, and keep it on low flame in your pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Make sure the cooker has cooled down, then remove bay leaf from the mixture and then use a stick blender to smooth the mixture.
- At last you would be able to get extremely healthy and delicious soup in 30 minutes.
3- Yellow Moong Dal:
The ingredients used are 1 cup yellow moong dal( make sure that you have soaked it in water for 15-20 minutes), chopped onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, and salt.
- Add yellow dal, onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, and salt in Avias India pressure cooker with some water and put in on slow flame for 3 whistles.
- Make sure the steam is out of your pressure cooker before you open the pressure cooker, then add one fourth cup of water and mix the dal well.
- Your healthy moong dal is ready.
4- Veg Pulao:
The ingredients used are chopped vegetables, rice( make sure they are soaked in water for 15 minutes), oil, desi ghee, cumin seeds, cloves, bay leaf, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies paste, biryani masala and salt.
- Heat oil and desi ghee in Avias India pressure cooker then add cumin seeds, cloves, bay leaf, and saute them for 30 seconds on medium flame.
- Then add onions, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilies paste, and saute them for 1 minute on medium flame.
- In the next step add vegetables, rice, biryani masala and salt in the pressure cooker and saute for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Add water in the mixture and cook on medium flame using your pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- Let the steam out before opening the pressure cooker lid.
- Your veg pulao is ready.
5- Corn dip:
The ingredients used are boiled corn, water, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and minced basil.
- Take your Avias India Pressure cooker and add corn, cream cheese, mayonnaise and all the spices including garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in it. Keep it on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Once done then you can add lemon juice and minced basil in it.
- Mix well, and done.
If you have read this post till the end then believe us you will never sleep empty stomach. Because now you are aware of 5 quick recipes that you can cook at your home using your Avias India Pressure cooker.