How to make dahi bhale at home
The most favorite snacks of all time is easy to make at home with these few ingredients. Come cook with Avias stainless steel kadai for the best & tasty Dahi Bhale!
- 1 cup urad dal (white lentils)
- 1/2 inch ginger, chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, chopped
- A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Thick yogurt (curd)
- Tamarind chutney
- Green chutney
- Roasted cumin powder
- Red chili powder
- Chopped cilantro (coriander leaves)
- Sev (crispy chickpea flour noodles)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Wash urad dal and soak for 4-5 hours. Drain and grind to a smooth paste with ginger, green chilies, asafoetida, and a little water.
2. Heat Avias Kadai, add oil for frying.
3. Drop spoonful of batter into hot oil to make small round bhallas. Fry till golden brown, drain, and set aside.
4. Soak fried bhallas in warm water for 20 minutes. Squeeze gently to remove excess water and arrange in a dish.
5. Pour thick yogurt over bhallas, covering them completely.
6. Drizzle tamarind chutney and green chutney.
7. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder and red chili powder.
8. Garnish with chopped cilantro, sev, and pomegranate seeds if using.
9. Serve and enjoy your homemade Dahi Bhalla.
Avias Stainless Steel Kadai set ensures even frying and enhances the cooking process which gives the best quality and tasty food without toxicity.